Noosa Hill Climb Summer Challenge 2018
- When: Friday 9 November (Street parade); Saturday and Sunday 10-11 November 2018 (hill climb racing)
- Where: Gyndier Drive, Tewantin National Park, off Cooory-Noosa Rd
- Time: Racing from 8am-4pm both days on the weekend; street parade from 3.30-4.30pm
- Price: $15 per day. Children 14 years and under are free
- Website: www.noosacarclub.com.au
The Noosa Hill Climb is one of Australia's premier hill climb events, taking drivers over the uphill course with 14 corners winding through Tewantin National
Park, just 15 minutes from Noosa Heads.
The marque of the Summer Challenge event is Historic and Sports Cars and there will be plenty of thrills and spills to entertain everyone, with all types of cars including touring, racing, sports, classic and hill climb specials. See models such as the Skelta, XU1s, Minis, Fiats, GTs and Jags.
Spectators can get up close to the cars with free pit access, and there are plenty of great viewing spots to see all the action, including grandstand seating at the most spectacular corners.
The hill climb racing is on Saturday and Sunday 10-11 November 2018. A shuttle bus will be available to take spectators up and down the track for easy access to all vantage points. Catering available.
See the cars before they race at the street parade along Hastings Street, Noosa Heads on Friday 9 November from 3.30-4.30pm.