Noosa Jazz Party 2018
- When: 30 August to 2 September 2018
- Where: Venues and restaurants around Noosa
- Price: Free and ticketed events
- Phone: 07 5447 2229
- Website: www.noosajazzclub.com
The Noosa Jazz Party brings together some of Australia’s leading jazz musicians for a feast of classic jazz performances throughout Noosa, and at restaurant
Venues around Noosa include the popular lunch series at the River Deck Restaurant, Pier 11 Restaurant, Fratellini’s in Sunshine Beach, Miss Moneypennys and Café Le Monde in Hastings St, a Legends Lunch at RACV Noosa Resort, Sunshine Beach Surf Club, and a free Sunday concert on Father's Day on the River Stage in Noosaville Lions Park, Gympie Terrace, Noosaville (near the Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club).
The centrepiece of the Noosa Jazz Party is Jazz at the J, with six hours of jazz every night from 5pm. Cost is $40 per night or the earlybird price for 4 nights is $140 (until the end of July). Allocated table seating, dance floor, food and coffee, licensed bar, (no BYO).
Fri 31 Aug:
- Simon Stribling’s East Coast Fireworks at Miss Moneypenny’s, 12.30-2.30pm (5474 9999)
- George Washingmachine and the Top Loaders at River Deck Restaurant, noon-2pm, (5474 1100)
- Brabens Traddies at Cafe Le Monde, 2-4pm and Nigel Date solo guitar, 4-6pm (5449 2366).
- Stribling's Hotshots, River Deck Restaurant, noon-2pm (5474 1100)
- Brett & The Bouncers, Cafe Le Monde, 2-4pm and Will Sargisson, 4-6pm (5449 2366).
- River Deck Rockets at River Deck, 12.30-2.30pm (5474 1100)
- Brett Iggulden Legends Lunch at RACV Noosa Resort, 12.30-2.30pm
- Free concert in Lion's Park, Gympie Tce, Noosaville, 2-4pm