Noosa Rainbow River Festival 2018
- When: 16-18 March 2018
- Website: www.rainbowriverfestival.com.au
Join the fun-filled celebration of diversity, organised by the lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) community at the Noosa Rainbow River Festival.
The highlight of the weekend is the family-friendly River Parade and picnic, led by the Rainbow Party Boat. The theme of this year’s River Parade is Rainbow
Friday 16 March:
- Welcome sunset cocktails at the Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club, Gympie Tce, Noosaville, 5pm. (Free event)
- Melony’s Bar Hop, 6:30pm, departs from Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club. Tickets at ticketebo.com.au/melonysbarhop.
Saturday 17 March:
- Festival Extravaganza at Villa Noosa, 8pm, featuring Flashback and the fabulous Powderpuff Girls, $10, 18+
Sunday 18 March 2017:
- BYO Riverside picnic near the Big Pelican, Gympie Tce, Noosaville (look for the Rainbow flags), 10am to noon, free event
- River Parade starts from the jetty at 172 Gympie Tce, Noosaville, noon to 2pm. Turnaround at Noosa Woods where Melony Brests presents a free show,
free event. Limited tickets for the official Rainbow Party Boat, the Catalina, are available - click here, $15 each. Drinks can be purchased on-board. Or hire a boat or bring your own.
- Farewell drinks at Red on Thomas, (18+free event)