Pomona Music Muster
- When: 9, 10 and 11 March 2018
- Where: The Majestic Theatre, 3 Factory Street, Pomona
- Time: Fri 2-10pm; Sat 9am-10pm; Sun 8.30am-1pm
- Price: Adult concert tickets from $25; day pass from $25; weekend pass from $55; child tickets half-price
- Website: www.themajestictheatre.com.au
The inaugural Pomona Music Muster will be a whole lot of fun for everyone with three days of concerts, open mics, jamming sessions, busking, songwriting competition and workshop, guitar and ukulele workshops, Poets Breakfast with Ian Mackay, markets and art gallery.
Music genres include folk, rock, blues, jazz, reggae and a fusion of all coming together. Camping is available at the Pomona Showgrounds in the Noosa hinterland.
Artists performing include:
- Phil Emmanuel, one of Australia’s greatest electric guitar players
- The fabulous Dennis Sisters
- Ryan Giles Band
- David Flower Band with the amazing fiddler Caroline
- 6-piece band Strangest Dreamers with their beautiful harmonies
- Nic Reefman who has mastered playing the trumpet and accordian simultaneously
- Busking champion Dan Horne
- Me and My Chauffeur with legendary banjo player John Withers
- Karen Laws Family Band
- Llocal Pomona sweethearts FYG Chutney, formerly Gypsy Hawk
- The cheeky Cherry Ripes
- Captain Tricko and his one-man band
- Bob Abbot will show harmonica players 'tricks of the trade' so bring along your blues harmonica.
The Pineapple Crush band will lead the jamming session for all instruments to join in. Bring your instrument and learn a few new tricks or just come along to join in the fun and great music.
Come and enjoy the busking at the country markets and the art gallery for a great weekend.
Pomona is only 19 minutes from Tewantin/Noosa.
Tickets available online or at the door.