Free holiday buses in Noosa this festive season
Jump aboard Noosa’s free holiday buses to beat the traffic this festive season with free travel on local Noosa Sunbus services 626, 627, 628, 629 and 632 from Boxing Day to 4 January 2017.
A free temporary shuttle will also operate between Noosa Heads and Peregian Beach, and the Boreen Point Flexilink service and Noosa Council Cabs services will also be free (normal booking procedures apply).
Free buses travel through all main holiday areas including along Gympie Tce, Noosaville; Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads; Noosa Junction; and from Sunshine Beach to Peregian Beach, so jump on a bus and leave the car behind.
Six-hour parking is available at the Noosa Junction Transit Centre, so this is the ideal place if you need to park your car and catch the free holiday bus to Hastings Street.
Regular services that are free:
- Route 626 - Tewantin to Sunrise Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 627 - Tewantin to Sunshine Beach via Noosa Heads
- Route 628 - Noosa Parklands to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 629 - Tewantin to Noosa Junction via Noosa Civic
- Route 632 – Noosa to Cooran via Cooroy and Pomona
- Route 064 - between Peregian Beach and Noosa Heads. For residents living between Peregian Beach and Noosa, instead of catching Route 620, the temporary service, Route 064 (operated by Sunbus) is for you.
Routes 620, 622, 630 and 631 will have normal fares.
Generally, a weekend timetable will operate on most public holidays with most services terminating around 7pm, so be sure to check timetables at translink.com.au or call 13 12 30 anytime.