Noosa Food and Wine Festival 2017 - program on sale
The full program for Noosa Food & Wine 2017 is now on sale with chefs from some of the country's best restaurants and over 50 winemakers joining the celebration in Noosa including brunches, dinners, beach cocktail parties and unforgettable experiences.
NOOSA MAIN BEACH TIPIS: Stretch, drink and dine with the sand between your toes. Noosa Main Beach will again feature the Festival Tipis, hosting exciting events that will take you from namaste to delicious. Here's just a taste:
- Start your day with Pilates on the beach with Noosa Flow, or with a relaxed Champagne Brunch featuring ORA King Salmon.
- Frank Camorra will bring the best of MoVida to the beach for lunch as he shares his favourite dishes from his restaurants.
- On Saturday evening it's Stokehouse's turn to take over the Tipis with iconic dishes from their Melbourne and Brisbane venues including the Bombe!
- Ease into the morning with yoga on the beach with a light breakfast.
- Sunday lunch is a South East Asian affair at the Tipis with Geoff Lindsay of Dandelion and Jerry Mai from Pho Nom teaming up to serve a seafood feast.
THE ULTIMATE GLAMPING AND FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE: An all-inclusive luxury experience, this ultimate foodie adventure includes:
- 3 nights stylish glamping accommodation set in a unique village-style setting
- Taste of the Sunshine Coast welcome gift
- All your meals on-site:
- Welcome lunch with matching wines
- 3 x gourmet breakfasts
- 1 x under the stars glamping themed dinner
- 1 x grazing late night dinner
- 1 x farewell lunch
- Premium Pass to the best of the Festival with over $2000 of event tickets including:
- 1 x Opening Cocktail Party ticket
- 1 x Exclusive chefs table dinner at Ricky’s Bar and Restaurant
- 1 x Hasting Street Long Table Lunch
- 1 x Wine in the Woods – Saturday Session Pass
- 1 x Long lunch in the Groves
- 1 x Closing Cocktail Party ticket
NOOSA WOODS WINE AND PRODUCE VILLAGE: More than 50 of Australia's and the region's best wineries are coming together with local producers at the second Festival hub, The Woods, bordered by Hastings Street and Noosa River. Meet the winemakers and taste their wines, then sample the fresh and artisan produce from local growers. Sip wine, chill out to relaxed tunes and watch the sun go down over the Noosa River.
Session tickets to The Woods are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and include a Plumm stemless wine glass and your first glass of wine.
For full program details and to book tickets, see noosafoodandwine.com.au