Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2018 program announced
The Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2018 program is out now, with more than 35 events showcasing some of Australia's best chefs in beautiful locations throughout
Noosa from 17-20 May 2018.
Events will take place at the new Festival Village, under the Noosa Tipis on Noosa Main Beach, along Hastings Street for the Long Lunch, in signature restaurants and throughout the Noosa hinterland with produce and brewery trails.
For the full program and to purchase event tickets see noosafoodandwine.com.au
Guest chefs include Miguel Maestre (Maestre Family Food), Colin Fassnidge (Banksia Bistro), Alessandro Pavoni (Ormeggio), Christine Manfield, Kirsten Tibballs (Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School), Adam D’Sylva (Coda/Tonka), Zack Furst (Ides), Charley Snadden Wilson (Embla), Lauren Aldridge (Stokehouse), Alanna Sapwell (St Peter), Emma McCaskill (The Pot Adelaide), Jo Barrett (Oakridge), Nick Stanton (Ramblr), Victor Liong (Lee Ho Fook), Matt Stone (Oakridge), Monty Koludrovic (Icebergs), Brendon Barker (Madam Wu), Massimo Mele, Jordan Toft (Coogee Pavilion, Merivale), Matt Wilkinson (Pope Joan), Analiese Gregory (Franklin), Shaun Clouston (Logan Brown,NZ), Giovanni Pilu (Pilu at Freshwater),Tony Percuoco (Tartufo), Paul Carmichael and Kylie Javier Ashton (Momofuku Seiōbo).
Program highlights include:
The Festival Village: With the beautiful Noosa waterways as a magical backdrop, the Festival Village return to Noosa Lions Park in 2018. Key events in the Festival Village will include
- Festival Village VIP Lounge
- The Producers Pavilion - Meet, discover and taste the delights of some of the finest artisan producers in the region and from around Australia
- Taste of Noosa - Discover some of Noosa’s best restaurants and their famous tastes in the Festival Village across the weekend. Restaurants include Sum Yung Guys, Embassy XO, Padre Coffee, View Restaurant, Arcuri, Village Bicycle and Providore on Hastings
- Craft Beer & Cider Corner - New in 2018, with some of the region’s best craft brewers in action
- Master Classes - Wine and Cheese Master Classes and the Chef’s Skills Table
- Celebrity Chef Cooking Demonstrations - Enjoy live cooking demonstrations from some of Australia’s best chefs
Tickets for the Festival Village start from $25 per person including a complimentary glass of wine from Xanadu Margaret River.
The Long Lunch on Hastings Street: One of the Festival’s most popular events, Saturday 19 May, featuring Noosa Beach House, Season, Boardwalk Bistro, Aromas, Locale, Bistro C, Café Le Monde and Rococo. $145.
Tipi Events on Noosa Main Beach: The stunning Tipis return to Noosa Main Beach as the venue for events across the weekend including:
- Noosa Food & Wine Festival Opening Party, Friday 18 May, 5-7pm, $89
- Rise & Nourish, Saturday 19 May, 6.30-9am, presented by Beyond Experiences, 60-minute beach yoga session by Zenko Yoga followed by a nutritious Cyndi-O’Meara inspired breakfast, $80
- Under The Moon In May, Saturday 19 May, 5-9pm, with Bistro C, Boardwalk Bistro and Rococo, $195
- Rickys Champagne Brunch, Sunday 20 May, 9.30-11am, $75
- Noosa Amour On The Beach, Sunday 20 May, noon-2.30pm, with Aromas Noosa, Locale, Rickys and Wood Fire Grill, $165
- Closing Party, Sunday 20 May, 5-9pm, Tipi Aperitivo presented by Noosa Boathouse and Dal Zotto Wines, $149
- Produce and Brewery Trails, including Hinterland Trails, Slow Food Noosa Trail and Noosa Brewery Trail, from $160