Fraser Island Adventure Tours is Queensland's multi-award winning tour company for Fraser Island. We specialise in day tours & group charters, visiting exclusive areas of Fraser Island and favourites including Lake McKenzie, Lake Birrabeen, Teewah Coloured Sands, Cooloola National Park, Sand Blows, and many other areas of the spectacular Great Sandy Region.
We take you into the best areas of this environmentally sensitive region to discover its precious eco-systems, abundant wildlife and natural beauty of one of the world's great natural playgrounds. Throughout the day you will touch on and appreciate nature's magnificent paradox.
• 0700 - depart Noosa - free coastal pick ups.
• Cable barge crossing Noosa River.
• Teewah Coloured Sands - Cooloola National Park.
• Double Island Point, Freshwater Track or Wide Bay Carlo Sand Blow.
• Morning Tea Stop Rainbow Beach (provided).
• Fraser Island Ferry Crossing - Inskip Point to Hook Point.
• 75 Mile Beach travel via Eurong or Happy Valley.
• Inland 4WD Sandy Forest tracks; Satinays, Kauri Forest, etc.
• Midday lunch stop and swim - normally 1.5 to 2 hours at crystal clear freshwater Lake McKenzie.
• Delicious “Aussie style” bush barbecue, choice of prime sirloin steak, delicate white fillet of fish with lemon, or vegetarian burger served with a varied assortment of fresh salads, ‘icy cold’ complimentary drinks (all included in price).
• Lush rainforests - luxuriant canopy of palms and vines - don’t forget your camera for the magnificent rainforest walk!
• Afternoon tea provided on homebound leg.
• 1730hrs estimated return to Noosa.
• Return to your point of pick up.
This tour goes to Lake McKenzie on Fraser Island.
Included is a delicious Aussie style bush bbq lunch - choice of steak, fish, sausages or vegetarian patty, a large assortment of fresh salads, and complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks.
We also offer group and private charter bookings.