Noosa has to be one of the most beautiful locations in which to get married, offering breathtaking scenery which will have all your guests
looking on in awe. Choose a place beside the beach, a setting by the river, hinterland retreat, formal ballroom or a lakeside garden paradise
– Noosa has whatever your heart desires.
All beaches and parks are available for ceremonies, except Noosa Main Beach between First Point and Middle Groyne.
If you wish to hold your wedding in a reserve or on a beach, you are required to apply to Noosa Council. Your wedding must follow certain guidelines to protect Noosa's
parks and reserves and ensure they remain available for the enjoyment of all park users. An administration charge applies to all applications.
If you wish to hold your wedding in the Noosa National Park or Tewantin National Park, you are required to apply to the Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing.
Reserves and parks
Noosa Heads beaches and foreshores:
- Riverside at the end of Hastings Street. Suitable for all weddings
- Noosa Spit: River or beach setting for your wedding. Located at the end of Noosa Woods. Suitable for all types of weddings.
- Riverside Grove: Secluded wooded area on Noosa Spit. Suitable for all types of weddings.
- First Point, Main Beach: Suitable for weddings with up to 40 guests
- Little Cove Deck: Suitable for weddings with up to 15 guests only. Very limited parking available
- Seahaven Reserve: Located in front of Seahaven Resort on Hastings Street at the end of the boardwalk. Suitable for up to 70 guests
- Maison La Plage Grove: Located in front of Maison Noosa Resort on Hastings Street
- Hidden Grove: Located in front of Sandcastles Resort, adjacent to Maison La Plage Grove
- Casuarina Gardens: Located beyond Hidden Grove towards Noosa Groyne. Suitable for all weddings
- The Groyne: To the left of Casuarina Gardens. Suitable for weddings with up to 50 guests.
Noosa Botanic Gardens:
- Noosa Botanic Gardens at Lake Macdonald, near Cooroy, with magnificent Greek-style paved amphitheatre overlooking the lake, and surrounding
- Boardwalk and jetties, with riverfront restaurants
Chaplin Park: Centrally located in Noosaville, opposite the Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club, this is a popular ceremony location for those having receptions
just across the pedestrian bridge at the Waterfront Restaurant. It is a large park with many specific locations to choose from
For further information about Noosa event locations and application forms, visit Noosa Council's website or
the Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing website.
Embassy XO - Weddings
Embassy XO is the perfect wedding venue in Sunshine Beach, Noosa. If you are planning on getting married on Sunshine Beach, the wedding venue is ju...
Eumarella Shores Noosa Lake Retreat -...
Gooloowaa is an absolute lakefront five star wedding venue hovering over the water, affording stylish inspiration for your bespoke wedding celebrat...
Uniquely sitting in it’s absolute waterfront location on the Noosa River, boasting spectacular water views and amazing sunsets, the award winning N...
Noosa Cruiser Restaurant and Bar
Whether you're a local, or on a Noosa holiday, the best way to see Noosa is by river. The best way to travel the Noosa River is on board the Noosa ...
Noosa North Shore Beach Weddings
Noosa North Shore boasts 50kms of pristine white sand and clear blue water to ensure magic wedding photos and memories. From a tranquil lake and fo...
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort -...
You won't need to leave our luxury resort to prepare for your special day, everything is catered for onsite so you and your guests can relax and en...
Noosa Waterfront Restaurant - Weddings
Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar is a private, freestanding, waterfront venue offering the very best in Wedding Receptions. Tucked away in a seclu...
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas - W...
Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is nestled in the serenity of Noosa National Park. Spend your days lazing in the inviting free-form swimming pool...
RACV Noosa Resort - Weddings
Stylish, contemporary and a short drive from iconic Hastings Street, 5 Star RACV Noosa Resort offers gorgeous wedding options and modern accommodat...
Rainbow Ocean Palms Resort
Rainbow Ocean Palms is a boutique apartment complex perched on the highest point in Rainbow Beach, with panoramic ocean views.
Rickys River Bar & Restaurant - W...
Rickys encapsulates the coastal and chic Noosa lifestyle. The stunning waterfront location offers uninterrupted views of Noosa River, gorgeous suns...
South Pacific Resort Noosa - Weddings
South Pacific Resort and Spa Noosa engenders the myth, mood and magic of the South Pacific. The resort is set amongst 5 acres of lush tropical gard...
Splash Events is a leading Sunshine Coast Event Decorating based business, specialising in design and decoration for weddings and special events, a...